Applus+ IDIADA is a global partner to the automotive industry, supporting its clients in their product development activities by providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services. We have a large team of more than 2,700 professionals drawn from over 22 countries, as well as an international network of subsidiaries and branch offices in 25 countries which ensures that our clients get customized, added-value solutions. IDIADA offers you the opportunity to develop a career in one of the worldwide leading automotive engineering companies.
At Applus IDIADA we are looking for talent to help us shaping the mobility of tomorrow with safer, more efficient and sustainable vehicles. With presence in 22 countries, we offer job positions around the world and internal / transversal mobility within the company. The automotive sector is currently living a moment of deep technological change. At IDIADA, we focus on constant innovation to adapt our services’ portfolio to an ever-changing environment. Therefore, as part of our team, we expect you to be dynamic and eager to learn and grow with us.
If you want an opportunity to challenge yourself and enhance your technical skills, to work in a thriving environment and to work alongside world-leading experts, then apply for one of our vacancies.
Digital Business team works to develop the most promising digital solutions for the global products and proccess and to organize IDIADA information and provide a useful, fast and reliable way to exploit it by IDIADA Group and our clients, being recognized as the most digital, innovative and customer-oriented company, reducing the cost of the digital operations and increasing the value and the portfolio of the services.
What can we offer you?
– Join a young dynamic and multicultural team of 60 Software Engineers.
– Collaborate with a highly passionate team, committed to achieve high standards software
– Work in an agile environment with Scrum, code review, retrospective meetings and constant innovation
– Participate in the design, implementation and validation of apps and tools for the automotive industry
– Be part of a large growing organization
Our current tech stack
– Commonly used ML/AI libraries
– Currently in process of migrating infrastructure to AWS cloud
What are we are looking for?
We are looking for one ML / AI engineer to join our Digital Solutions – DataLab team and help develop constantly evolving data products and applications.
To succeed at this job, you will need to collect information, organize it, generate code, train, verify, validate, analyze data, and draw conclusions.
It’s expected to have strong fundamentals in mathematics and be familiar with a wide range of numerical & statistical methods as well as different machine learning algorithms. NLP and foundation models experience is desired plus in-deep specific knowledge on Transformers, Tokenization and multimodal processes. Explainable AI methodology and related python libraries usage is welcome.
It’s also expected to be organized in thinking, showing a strong sense of logic and reasoning. It will be necessary to freeze reasoning processes through documentation and comments in the code so communication skills and knowledge-sharing methods are necessary.
Having an orientation to detail is must, being able to spot anomalies in data and code with ease; furthermore, as AI engineer, out-of-the-box thinking is watched for.
If you love dNNs, have passion for the most complex AI algorithms and like to challenge yourself, this is the right job for you!
– Chance to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be able to reach your full potential.
– Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the most experienced engineers in the automotive industry.
– Career progression.
– Remote work.
– Shuttle bus from Barcelona and Tarragona and Internal car sharing app, to promote the sustainable transportation.
– We promote the training and constant learning and we offer paid specialized training and subsidized language courses.
– Subsidized canteen.
– Demonstrated experience coding in python specifically working in data science projects and using ML most common libraries.
– 2+ year experience in ML / AI projects.
– Strong knowledge in machine learning / deep learning fundamentals and techniques.
– Specific expertness on NLP techniques and libraries such as NLTK, Gensim + language frameworks such as LangChain, LlamaIndex and AutoGen.
– Previous experiences in the field of text analysis, sentiment analysis, data chunking, and information retrieval systems is highly welcome.
– Knowledge or experience in AWS framework is an advantage.
– Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, mathematics applied to computer science or similar.
– Specific Master Degree in Data Science or AI engineering is an advantage.
– Fluent in Spanish and English.
Videos To Watch
Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia Senior Manager, Technical Program Manager – Machine Learning Are you interested...How to apply
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience. 2 years of experience with software development in one or more programming...How to apply
Do you have a passion for applying state-of-the-art deep learning techniques to solve real problems in robotics? As a Research...How to apply
ABOUT US: Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects top-tier professionals with the world’s leading enterprises. We prioritize transparency,...How to apply
We are looking for a highly motivated Engineering AI/ML Business Systems Architect, to join the BSA Team within IT, where...How to apply