Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) is an internationally oriented institution of higher learning, that is committed to an educational system based on the highest standards of teaching and research in fields related to the sustainable economic development of Morocco and Africa. UM6P is an institution oriented towards applied research and innovation. On a specific focus on Africa, UM6P aims to position these fields as the forefront and become a university of international standing.
More than just a traditional academic institution, UM6P is a platform for experimentation and a pool of opportunities for students, professors and staff. It offers a high-quality living and study environment thanks to its state-of-the-art infrastructure. With an innovative approach, UM6P places research and innovation at the heart of its educational project as a driving force of a business model.
In its research approach, the UM6P promotes transdisciplinary, entrepreneurship spirit and collaboration with external institutions for developing up to date science and at continent level to address real challenges.
All our programs run as start-ups and can be self-organized when they reach critical mass. Thus, academic liberty is promoted as far as funding is developed by research teams.
The research programs are integrated from long-term research to short-term applications in linkage with incubation and start-up ecosystems.
About the recruiting Entity:
The Analytics Lab is a laboratory of Mohammed 6 Polytechnic University (Rabat Technopolis site) dedicated to the development of innovative solutions and start-ups around data sciences. The targeted application areas are industry 4.0, agriculture and health.
• Participate in research projects related to data sciences and artificial intelligence as part of a globally diverse team, with the aim of advancing the field of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
• Lead research efforts aimed at understanding the meaning and semantics of various types of data, such as images, videos, texts, audios, speeches, and other forms of information.
• Identify, propose and elaborate new projects.
• Participate in the doctoral training of ALAB PhD students and carry out university teaching activities with ALAB’s UM6P partners.
• Make a significant impact on research communities by producing publications and patents that influence and contribute to the advancement of relevant fields of study.
• Participate in the translation of ALAB research results into commercially viable products thanks to the creation of start-ups or thanks to the implementation of services.
The successful candidate is expected to develop an independent and innovative research program aligned with the areas indicated above.
Criteria of the candidate:
• PhD in data science, Artificial intelligence or image processing with relevant experience as postdoctoral researcher.
• Proven ability to perform multidisciplinary research and contribute to funded research programs.
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Productive scientist (H-index >5).
• Independent thinking and innovative ideas.
• Collaborative attitude in different fields (computer vision, precision agriculture, data sciences).
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent practical experience. 6 years of industry experience, with 4 years...How to apply
Client builds and operates the largest and most advanced mortgage securitization platform in the world, supporting the Uniform Mortgage-Backed Security...How to apply
We are working with a local Austin company that is hiring candidates who have graduated with a Computer Science or...How to apply
– Applying AI at Scale in a High Traffic Environment The Role:A full time Senior Machine Learning Engineer / Senior...How to apply
Company Description The Bosch Group operates in most countries in the world. With over 400,000 associates, a career at Bosch...How to apply
Company Description Job Description The salary range for this position is (contract of employment): mid: 12 300 – 17 600...How to apply