Who We Are
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our communities.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
We are looking for an experienced business leader to lead our Application, Data & Artificial Intelligence (AD&AI) Practice, one of the six practices in Kyndryl. The AD&AI Practice Leader is a core member of our country leadership team and is responsible to plan, develop, accelerate and manage our practice in terms of market positioning, offering, sales, capabilities, ecosystem of partners. He/she works closely with our global and local executive team across different lines of business, market segments and organizational functions. As part of the ongoing transformation, this Practice Leader will design, build and develop a competitive and successful Kyndryl Practice at Italian level, leveraging storng change leader mindset and priori experience in launching and developing new businesses.
The AD&AI Practice Leader will be accountable for setting the Italy strategy for the practice, defining the specific offering and market positioning, building an ambitious business plan to achieve the required growth, ensuring market-leading skills and capabilities are acquired and developed, and then successfully executing the business plan to bring expected value to Kyndryl.
In particular, he/she will lead the technical presales team in identifying the best value propositions and solutions for the client, integrating available service offerings and most suitable technologies. He/She will be also responsible to shape the future delivery model needed to deliver innovative projects and services.
AD&AI Practice Leader will be responsible to actively manage Alliances with the key players in the AD&AI arena including to develop joint value proposition, business plan and marketing activities to seize opportunities in the market.
He/she will foster strong relationships with C-suite customers, gaining industry perspectives and insight into desired solution-oriented customer outcome and delivers part of the time in billable engagements.
We are looking for business leaders with proven track record in developing and leading business units, and consolidated experience in business development, technical presales, service organizations and a background of competence around data, artificial intelligence, enterprise applications, application modernization and migration.
Who You Are
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
– External eminence in one or more of these areas Applications/Data/Cloud and Cloud Migration/Containers (e.g., industry board, certifications, networking group leader).
– Strong knowledge on one or more of these key technologies: Cloud providers Data and Gen AI solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle), data and observability platforms (Elastic, Splunk, Dynatrace, Teradata, Cloudera, etc.), AI frameworks, etc.
– Consultative skills and technology specific expertise (i.e. Application modernization tools/ Data architectures and data platforms on prem and on Hyperscalers)
– Deep understanding of industry best practices in data & AI strategy, data governance and modernization
– Expertise in one or more of the following industries would be an advantage: Banking, Manufacturing, T&T, Healthcare
– Experience in business development and sales accountability
– Plan and coordinate business development initiatives based on market demand
– Experience in building organizational capabilities, coordination business development and technical teams
– Ability to reach out internal and external organizations to exploit and augment Kyndryl capabilities to meet market demand
– Learning Orientation – creative with a continuous learning mindset; curious and passionate about Kyndryl’s technology and the customers business.
– Fluent Italian and English
– Master Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics, etc.) would be preferred
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Kyndryl cares about your well-being and prides itself on offering benefits that give you choice, reflect the diversity of our employees and support you and your family through the moments that matter – wherever you are in your life journey. Our employee learning programs give you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Skillsoft, and many more. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you, we want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
If you know someone that works at Kyndryl, when asked ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ during the application process, select ‘Employee Referral’ and enter your contact’s Kyndryl email address.
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry,...How to apply
About Us Udacity is on a mission to deliver impactful and cutting edge tech education that enables individuals and organizations...How to apply
Description & Requirements This position is responsible for driving the Infor Nexus’ roadmap for science-related initiatives within the End-to-End Product...How to apply
What we are building Mimica’s mission is to accelerate the discovery and deployment of automation with AI. Our first product,...How to apply
ABOUT THE ROLE As one of the worlds leading digital transformation service providers, we are looking to actively expand our...How to apply