AI & IA Technical Architect
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower
Infopark, Kochi, Kerala – 682042
The AI / IA Systems Architect will play a key technical role within the Hubbell Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (COE). The candidate will be responsible for creating the automation design, coding standards, mentoring developers, coordinating, and supervising bot scheduling, and will help set the future automation technology strategy. S/He will have responsibility for ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with enterprise architecture roadmaps and adheres to enterprise architecture principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of design policies and coding standards
• Collaborate with stakeholders in understanding business requirements and design AI/IA solutions that leverage machine learning, natural language processing, and other technologies including RPA
• Lead/Participate in design reviews to ensure that design policies are adhered to, and data security, integration, infrastructure, and performance requirements are considered
• Define data requirements and integration strategies for AI/IA models, working closely with Data management teams to ensure availability of quality data for algorithms training and inference
• Participates in code reviews ensuring that coding standards and requirements are met
• Ensures that deployed solutions are extensible and scalable
• Maintains repository of artifacts for deployed automations such as system design documents, reusable components etc., as required during the entire Software Development Life Cycle
• Leads the administration of the Orchestrator scheduling tool including the scheduling and monitoring of unattended bots as needed
• Guides and mentors development team members as required, assisting in the team’s skills development during automation development projects
• Stay upto date
• Champions innovation that will improve and expand automation capabilities across the enterprise
• Leads PoCs and creates technical PoVs as part of new technology assessments in AI and IA
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer science, or related field
• 7+ years of experience in software design/development (Python, .Net etc.) and database architecture
• 3+ years of experience in architecting / designing & developing complex automation solutions across the trifecta of automation – Artificial Intelligence, Analytics and RPA
• Experience with automation design patterns and practices including queue management and schedule optimization
• 3+ years of experience with Python and key libraries, Machine Learning algorithms, NLP, and related technologies development, deployment, and maintenance
• Experience in implementing Machine Learning libraries including Azure ML, TensorFlow etc.
• Experience with SAP or deploying automations in SAP environment required
• Experience with formal change control and defect management disciplines
• Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong aptitude for problem solving
• Understanding of Generative AI, and experience in performing POCs around the technology is preferred
Joining our team as an AI/IA Technical Architect provides an excellent opportunity to share the future of our organization with AI-powered solutions. If you are passionate about building sustainable and enterprise grade AI solutions, working in a small team, we highly encourage you to apply for the position.
Are you passionate about Generative AI (GenAI)? Do you want to help define the future of Go to Market (GTM)...How to apply
Description Practice – AIA – Artificial Intelligence and Analytics About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it...How to apply
About Us At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today...How to apply
Architect – Data, Integration, and AI AAA Washington AAA Washington is looking for an Architect – Data, Integration, and AI...How to apply
Company Description CloudMoyo is an award-winning and data-driven engineering firm with deep expertise in analytics, application development, and digital strategies....How to apply
Job Details: Job Description:We are looking for a ninja programmer in C++/Python who has strong hands-on experience in C++ and...How to apply